LAB COMERCIAL EQUIPMENTS, SL, hereinafter the DATA CONTROLLER, is Responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, therefore this information on the processing is provided to you.
2. USER INFORMATION
The Client's data will be processed for the purpose of administering, providing, expanding, improving and adapting the services offered on our website, being used to maintain the commercial relationship, promotional and advertising activities of our products and which may be of interest to the Client.
The newsletter and commercial communications will always be carried out with the prior explicit consent of the Client and with appropriate information about our offers to their preferences based on the study and segmentation of the personal and commercial information that we have in our files as a result of the Client's access to our website.
The operations envisaged to carry out the processing are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by LABComercial and related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- To carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact made available to them.
- To send the website's newsletter.
2.2. CONSERVATION OF CUSTOMER DATA
Customer data will be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data.
2.3. COMMUNICATION OF CUSTOMER DATA
LABComercial assures and guarantees that its Client's data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes other than the maintenance and proper functioning of the website, the performance and monitoring of the commercial relationship and the improvement of the quality of its service.
2.4. RIGHTS OF THE USER
The User or Client has the right to:
- Withdraw consent at any time.
- Access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data and to limit its processing.
- File a complaint before any entity or competent authority in the event that they consider that their rights have not been duly attended to: for example, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) or the Catalan Data Protection Authority (Autoridad Catalana de Protección de Datos).
Purpose of the processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The planned processing operations are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or by any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the DATA CONTROLLER and will be related to their products and services, or those of their partners or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, the third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conducting statistical studies.
- Processing orders, queries or any type of request made by the user through any of the available contact methods.
- Sending the website newsletter.
Data retention criteria: data shall be retained while there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of processing and when such purpose is no longer necessary, the data shall be deleted with the appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation or the complete destruction of them.
Data communication: No data shall be communicated to third parties, except under legal obligation.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of your data and the restriction or objection to their processing.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current legislation.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
- Customer area of the website: My account.
- LABComercial email: email@example.com
- Use the Contact form
- Postal address:
LAB COMERCIAL EQUIPMENTS, S.L.
C/ Amigó 35 4t B, 08021 Barcelona - SPAIN
3. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by means of the marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or download forms, to accept expressly in a free and unequivocal way that their data are necessary for the provider to meet their request, voluntarily providing their data in the remaining fields. The User ensures that the personal data provided to the DATA CONTROLLER are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The DATA CONTROLLER informs and expressly ensures users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and that whenever any type of personal data transfer is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the User.
The Users will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all the data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to your needs.
4. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the DATA CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for processing the personal data for which they are responsible, and is manifestly complying with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The DATA CONTROLLER guarantees that all appropriate technical and organizational policies have been implemented to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users, and has communicated adequate information to enable them to exercise their rights and freedoms.
5. REQUEST FOR RECTIFICATION, PORTABILITY, DELETION AND RESTRICTION OF DATA
The Client may, at any time, update their data or cancel them as a Client, cancel their subscription to our Newsletter, withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data. In order to do so, you must provide LABComercial with your official supporting documentation from your country. For example: National Identity Card; Tax Identification Code; Foreigner's Identity Number; Passport; Identity Card; Driving Licence; VAT Number.
The following communication methods are available to you.
- Client Area of our website: My account.
- LABComercial email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our Contact form
- Postal mail:
LAB COMERCIAL EQUIPMENTS, S.L.
C/ Amigó 35, 4t B
In order to process the request, you must download a form and send it to us filled in, attaching a copy of the official documentation proving your identity (National Identity Card, Tax Identification Certificate, Foreigner's Identity Number, Passport, ID card, Tax ID number, VAT number). To download the form, please click on FORM.
6. ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
In accordance with Article 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, the European Commission provides a free access platform for the resolution of online disputes between the USER and the PROVIDER through the intervention of a third party, called the Dispute Resolution Body, which acts as an intermediary between them, eliminating the need to resort to a court of law. This is a neutral body which will consult both parties in order to reach an agreement, and may ultimately suggest and/or impose a solution to the conflict. Link to the ODR platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/