Laboratory Quality Steam Distillation Equipment for Essential Oils with Heating Mantle and Thermometer
This distillation equipment of 1,000 ml consists of the following pieces of laboratory material:
- Glass column formed by welded structure
- 1000 mL round bottom glass flask with top mouth with female standard ground-glass joint 29/32 and male standard ground-glass joint 29/32 at the bottom of the base.
- Glass adapter with SJ 29/32 standard male/female ground-glass joint and with a glass grid with 5 or 6 holes. It is placed between the two flasks and its function is to prevent the plants from falling into the flask containing the water. As it is an independent part of the glass equipment, so it is very easy to clean.
- 1000 mL round bottom glass flask with top mouth with female standard ground-glass gasket 29/32 and lateral tubing with female standard ground-glass joint 14/23.
- Plastic clips for ground-glass joints, NS 29/32: 4 units.
- Glass adapter with ground-glass joint standard male 14/23 for thermometer. The thermometer outlet is with 14 mm diameter thread, with washer and 7 mm diameter hole made of polypropylene (PP) plastic.
- Plastic clips for ground-glass joints, NS 14/23: 1 unit.
- Rod alcohol chemical thermometer with scale -10 °C to +150 °C. Coloured alcohol thermometer. Divisions 1 °C.
- Heating mantle for 1000 ml capacity flask with electronic regulator that allows heating from 360-380 °C. Warranty 2 years and technical service in Spain.
- 4 finger clamps without bosshead, 80 mm opening for fixing the equipment to the heating mantle rod.
- Double bosshead for rods of 13 mm diameter for the subjection of the equipment to the rod of the heating blanket.
All the glass pieces are made of borosilicate 3.3 glass of great resistance to temperatures.
To complete, the equipment is necessary:
- We recommend to place under the tap of the distillation column to collect the oil:
- Glass funnel with standard ground-glass joint
- Erlenmeyer flask with standard ground-glass joint.
- Support for the flask to place it at the appropriate height from the key: by means of a small tripod, 4-finger laboratory clamp and double bosshead.
- Optional: a ground glass stopper for closing the Erlenmeyer flask.
- ACCESSORIES of each product that makes up this team
- OTHER PRODUCTS: products that complement this equipment or alternative solutions.