34mm Pressure Sensitive Seals
The liner is made of polystyrene foam which is coated on one side with a twist-activated adhesive, i.e. the adhesive works under pressure when the lid is screwed onto the container and after 24 hours the closure is sealed. The non-adhesive side is printed with text.
This seal doesn't require any tools or heat induction equipment. It is placed inside the lid with the printed side in contact with the lid, and when screwed on, the disc remains attached to the container until it is removed. Helps prevent leakage and drip loss, protects the contents from moisture and oxygen ingress and proves that the bottle has not been opened.
Suitable for any container with a 38 mm diameter screw-on round neck. Widely used as a tamper-evident seal on containers for medicines, food, cosmetics and some chemicals.
These seals provide an extra level of protection for your products. Compatible with 60 ml and 125 ml wide mouth bottles as well as our 30 ml jars.
Some recommendations for use:
- Recommended for dry products, granules, pills, thick liquids such as creams and sauces, but NOT for watery liquids. Not suitable for oils.
- Before application, ensure that the rim of the container is free of residues, recommendation: clean with alcohol.
- To ensure proper adhesion, do not remove the lid until 24 hours have elapsed.
- Avoid overfilling the containers.
- Once they are removed from the packaging they can no longer be reapplied.